The first edition of coCreationcamp is taking place in Brussels on Nov. 20 and 21st, 2011.
Including different forms and formats, it will allow to refine and redefine coCreation for today’s societal and market issues for a better society.
Some questions which will be investigated during the coCreationcamp are :
- How can we define value, specifically in systems where co-creation is key?
- Can value be defined upfront before engaging in the process?
- How can sustainable and systemic input and value be measured?
- Can co-creation offer new ways of increasing, sharing or rapidly creating value?
- How do we move beyond the terms ‘users’ and ‘customers’ to focus on ‘people’?
- How do we provide people with the means and tools to create their own solutions?
- How do we create profitable new business models based on co-creation?
- What do we mean by profitable? In which systems, for who?
- How do we create new measuring tools to evaluate and reveal the value of co-creation?