The first media briefing of coCreationcamp took place on Nov. 8th, 2011 – in partnership with the Brussels Press Club Europe.
It took place at 16:30 and was a moment to meet some speakers of the Brussels coCreationcamp #01 taking place on Nov. 20 & 21, 2011 :
- Laurence Vanhée, experienced leader of HR & facilitators teams, connecting people and ideas and preaching the gospel of new ways of working
- Tuomas Antikainen, industrial designer, Helsinki-Brussels
- Georges Ataya, Academic Director of IT Management Education at Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, Chair of the External Relations Committee at ISACA
- François Jégou, director Strategic Design Scenarios, scientific director 27e Région, professor Politecnico di Milano, ENSCI Paris, La Cambre
- Laurent Ledoux, Head of the Public Banking department of BNP Paribas Fortis, serving all the bank’s clients from the public, social and not-for-profit sectors
- Alok Nandi, strategic & interaction designer, busy launching coCreationcamp, founder of PechaKucha Brussels, Ignite Brussels, Design Brunch, principal at Architempo
It gave the opportunity to go through the initiative “catalyzing innovations” and the themes explored in Brussels. The press briefing is organized for the international media professionals based in Brussels and/or attending the activities of the Press Club.
The address of the Press Club is Rue Froissart 95, 1040 Brussels – Tel: 02.201.37.05