The first edition of coCreationcamp is taking place in Brussels on Nov. 20 and 21st, 2011.
coCreationcamp is launched as a two-day event combining inspiring talks, ideas generation sessions and hands-on workshops on Nov. 20 and Nov. 21 in Brussels.
Including different forms and formats, it will allow to refine and redefine coCreation for today’s societal and market issues for a better society.
Some questions which will be investigated during the coCreationcamp are :
- How can we define value, specifically in systems where co-creation is key?
- Can value be defined upfront before engaging in the process?
- How can sustainable and systemic input and value be measured?
- Can co-creation offer new ways of increasing, sharing or rapidly creating value?
- How do we move beyond the terms ‘users’ and ‘customers’ to focus on ‘people’?
- How do we provide people with the means and tools to create their own solutions?
- How do we create profitable new business models based on co-creation?
- What do we mean by profitable? In which systems, for who?
- How do we create new measuring tools to evaluate and reveal the value of co-creation?
Let’s add your questions and explore co-creation routes.